1.21.2012

jenee + chris {part 1}

my husband's best buddy married the girl of his dreams a few months back and all i can say is wow.  the bride was absolutely beautiful and the details of the wedding were jaw-dropping. i'm showing this one in two parts because between the craftyness of the bride and all the amazing pics, there is just so much to share!
the wedding and reception were at mcmenamins road house, inside the rustic barn.
so many fabulous details...all hand-made by the bride and groom...including the coolest ladder ball game ever.
and lots and lots of gorgeous flowers!!! it was so much fun working with such beauties!
so much loveliness... part 2 here: the wedding, reception and photobooth!!


{photos by the wonderful steep street ladies; floral design by us}

5 comments:

FrankandRox said...

Wow, you are brilliant. I really dislike most yellow and often orange hues fall into a guilt by association category of sorts with me. But honestly, I'm going to have to reconsider that. Theseflowers are stunning, the contrast of textures and colors and the softness of the look, I'm just in love. I've always been a ranunculus fan, so I think that may have hooked me, or perhaps those gorgeous - must be dupioni - dresses. The location looks devine, the details just so charming. Can't wait to see part 2. Congrats to the happy couple and everyone involved in this beautiful scene. I'm seriously, not usually one to gush, but I've come back to these photos 3 times already!

Anonymous said...

Of course, what a great site and revealing posts, I will bookmark your blog.Best Regards!
Owen Mumford Autopen Multidose Injection Pen - 3.0 ml, Each

Anonymous said...

Its like you read my mind! You appear to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you can do with a few pics to drive the message home a little bit, but other than that, this is fantastic blog. A fantastic read. I'll definitely be back.
Bogs Women's Classic High Tuscany Rain Boot

K. Barber-Flower Farmer said...

I just found your blog. I love these photos, of course I am a fan of flowers. Love the bouts.

Emily Heizer Photography said...

McMenamins? Are you serious right now? THis is the place my mom is always talking about. I live in California but my mom retired to Oregon (Silverton) and is totally enamored with all the local stuff up there and is totall immersed in the small town stuff. I would LOVE to shoot a wedding up there (I don't even charge for travel because of my mom), but hadn't heard much about venues outside if vineyards and wineries. This is AMAZING. And my mom is ALWAYS talking about mcmenamins! How incredibly awesome! I'm going to have to tell her about this, she'll be so excited! :D

STUNNING event, I love the bouquets!

share