4.14.2011

it's all in the details: bunting of all sorts

This has got to be one of my favorite details to add to your wedding.  I actually made a couple banners for my sisters lingerie party using vintage fabric, i don't sow, so i just stapled the triangles onto some hemp rope. Looks like thats what someone else did in the second picture too.
My absolute favorite banner is this one below made with vintage hankies... how beautiful is that!
All sorts of different materials can be use to make your bunting. Some no-sowing required instructions to make your own out of contact paper can be found here and instructions for fabric bunting here. Happy bunting!
{photos by: 1: my sister 2: jessica velarde via forget me knot weddings 3: turnquist photography via fmkw 4: mo hines 5: belathee photography }

1 comment:

Cat said...

Love the look of bunting...incorporating vintage fabrics is a stellar idea :)

share